TechSpot

Producer hints at a PC version of Assassin's Creed Rouge

By Scorpus
Sep 18, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. One of the bigger releases this holiday season that won't be making an appearance on the PC is Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed Rouge, the console-only title that allows you to play as a Templar in various North American locations.

Read more

2. Rouge? Really?

m4a4 likes this.
  3. soulsassassin

soulsassassin TS Booster Posts: 69   +14

Rogue

4. m4a4

m4a4 TS Guru Posts: 751   +270

Hahaha, someone didn't proofread their article...

5. Experimentongod

Experimentongod TS Addict Posts: 226   +85

My eyes!!!

I hope it will be released on PC; they even ported the PS Vita game (Liberation HD).

6. RustyTech

RustyTech TS Guru Posts: 865   +434

I'm so exc.. oh wait.. *yawn*
    what was I talking about?

7. psycros

psycros TS Evangelist Posts: 1,319   +709

You know what would be cool? If you were an actual assassin instead of a holodeck character. Most overrated franchise ever.

8. Rouge.. Reeeeaaaally? When did Techspot suddenly turn into the WOW pvp/balance forums?

Come the $%^& on lads you're far better than that and it's disheartening to see on a site I love so much.

9. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,476   +2,034

If you love it so much you should've noticed by now that you can become a member. It's free to all except Apple users because the site owners correctly surmise that if you don't mind being ripped off by Apple then you won't mind them doing the same thing.

10. Cryio

Cryio TS Booster Posts: 191   +58

I haven't played AC IV or Liberation HD yet (still going through my back catalog), but I can't wait for Unity and Rogue.