PrtScrn Screenshot problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello people...ive got a problem when taking screen-shots of certain things...i use photo-shop to paste the screen-shot's in.

the problem im having is when taking Screen-shot s of DVDs playing on the PC or any moving video file...when i press "PrtScn" for a still shot and paste in photo-shop..the image is all messed up, when i go to "drag" the "image" i took, its like the actual "image" isnt being moved around but it looks like the image is being cropped and when i save it as a j-peg..i re-open and its just a black image...

this is so hard to explain...but if anybody has even the slightest idea of wot i just said and maybe knows how to help..it would be much appreciated...thanx...

STAKZ said:
hello people...ive got a problem when taking screen-shots of certain things...i use photo-shop to paste the screen-shot's in.

the problem im having is when taking Screen-shot s of DVDs playing on the PC or any moving video file...when i press "PrtScn" for a still shot and paste in photo-shop..the image is all messed up, when i go to "drag" the "image" i took, its like the actual "image" isnt being moved around but it looks like the image is being cropped and when i save it as a j-peg..i re-open and its just a black image...

this is so hard to explain...but if anybody has even the slightest idea of wot i just said and maybe knows how to help..it would be much appreciated...thanx...
Yeah, I know. I doesn't work with PrintScreen. You get a black image which will only show if you have the media file in the background as though it was a window.

but what i dont understand is that i have done this beforee...not on my computer...but on somebody elses...its really frustrating!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back