Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
J

jtickner1

Do you think Sony should keep the current design of the controller that has been around for 3 consoles or change it?

personally i think they should keep it, it's fine. why fix something that isnt broken? i think the placement of the sticks and D-Pad is better than the xbox layout.

Another thing, i always read articles of people winging about how sony copied MS with the home button and triggers. but i never see anyone winge about how MS copied sony with 4 shoulder buttons, and the placement of the start and back button, and how they changed the 4 buttons from being diagonally alligned to a + shape.

im not really defending sony but my opinion is that the 360 controller is basically a PS controller with a bit more chunk to it.

anyway thats enough of my rant, answer the question and express your view on the controller, because it seems people have stuff to say about it :D

I say it is a better OVERALL layout due to the fact that xbox is better for fps's. I think they should actually make it to where you can switch the locations like the pc gamepad they have out now.

yeah i prefer the PS layout, i don't think the xbox or the PS controller layout is better for fps's but to each his own,

i haven't seen that new PC controller, do you have a link or anything?

Back