TechSpot

PS2 question

By Doctor Gallop
Dec 25, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just recieved my first PS2 console with a game called 'Call of Duty' Finest Hour.
    Please excuse my ignorance fellas, but on the box of Call of Duty it says: "Online Broadband Only".
    What does that mean? I honestly have no idea!:eek:
    Do I hook up the PS2 to the TV as normal and just play the game as normal?
  2. Sharkfood

Sharkfood TS Guru Posts: 1,198

Call of Duty: Finest Hour for the Playstation 2 has two modes:
    1) Campaign- which is one player and you can play just like any other Playstation 2 game.
    2) Online- where you connect your PS2 to the internet and play against/with other humans.

The warning on the box is- if you wish to play the online game over the internet, you'll need broadband. It wont work well with a modem or dial-up internet, but instead requires dsl, cable or better.

The online part of Call of Duty is the best part of the game. I hope you have a slim-ps2 with the built-in network adaptor and a method to connect your PS2 to the internet as Call of Duty Finest Hour has some of the most fun online play. :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.