ps3 preorder?

By twite
Oct 10, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering..was anyone lucky enough to get a ps3 preorder? I was at school when i found out that gamestop was taking them..so i didnt get one...I guess ill be camping out at walmart Nov. 16.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

You might want to take a look at this Techspot article HERE.

It seems the ps3 is having some problems that may not be fixed before it`s release.

If it were me, I think I`d hold off on ordering one, until I was sure the problems had been ironed out.

Regards Howard :)
  3. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 1,083

the fortunate thing is that theirs about 100,000 ignorant people out their that will buy it for 3 times the price (ebay)
  4. captainsanta157

captainsanta157 Newcomer, in training

^ cheers to those people
  5. imaginepc

imaginepc Newcomer, in training

Yes, but only because I am an avid customer. The place I go to by games he was really pissed off cause he really wanted his primary customers to get the systems. 3 people in line this morning though spots 4,5,6 were just there to get the system to sell it on ebay...

But yea, I got reservation 1 here so I'm a happy camper.

If it starts having problems, I'll return it. Most problems anyways would surface in the first month.
  6. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 1,083

imaginepc, if i were you i would seriuosly consider selling that preorder on ebay, and camping out the day before for another one. just a couple of minutes ago, i saw a preorder sell for $1600, and as we come closer to launch that will probably reach over $2000. All i know, is that on november 16, i will gather my sleeping bag, and enjoy my night in front of bestbuy ore walmart
  7. imaginepc

imaginepc Newcomer, in training

Not in it for the money. I want the system to play on. its why I bought my High-def TV about 5 months back.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.