Ps3 vs Xbox360 vs Wii

Ps3, Xbox360, or Wii?

• Wii of course, it's much funner then the other two.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Xbox will kill em.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • the Ps3 will show em what specs and features really are.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • I dont really care

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

hamas123

So guys, lets begin the match between these consoles and remember, price will not be mentioned because the ps3 costs more because it has a built in blu ray player.
(We dont want to know if you can't afford it, we want to see which is best).

Aw come on man, is this really necessary? All are great in their own respective ways. What's the point of such a discussion? It'll just cause a hell lot of flaming and then a mod will just come in a close the thread.
As for your argument of price, money is the main deciding factor when your buy a console innit? Not everybody has bottomless pits for pockets. ;)

Yea but i just didn't want price to be mentioned because i want to see which console is most liked, not which one you cant afford or whatever.
I hope the results of the poll be interesting so everyone start voting and posting! ;)

I like it..... this poll thing is cool , i've never done that in here...

PS3.... all the way...
let me know when the wii allows you to install windows XP in it...
then well talk...

Since when does the PS3 allow that?! I thought it only allowed you to install Linux with a few tweaks! If you have any credible links, would you post them? I'd like to try on my PS3 if it's really possible.

Yea idk about winXP either on a PS3 never heard of it B4

Cant wait for COD4 and MGS4 on PS3...

Sorry no links so far ....

A friend of mine from work is the true wiz , i am not a Linux user , but apparently
this operative system allows you to run windows Xp as
an application .

I went to his house and he showed me what he did.

tell you what... i will talk to him , to see if can make some sort
of an instrucction manual in to how he did it ... and
i will post it on a thread.

So far it's between the ps3 and wii, check the poll results there are no xbox votes surprisingly.

Happy voting!

xbox 360

Ok now this is a challange you must remeber that the xbox doesnt use a basic operation sysem it uses lynux most consoles do, and ATI is responsible for Xbox but that is one thing they got wright . NVidia put there card into the PS3 but Ps3 doesnt have the same amount of memory as The xBox, so there is advantage one . and most pc games will also b made for xbox games like boishock wount because they use a large amount of memeory and the PS3 isnt capable of that ,SOOOOO I vote Xbox360

Eany one want more info that i can change you mind mail me at warren.kramer@exxaro.com
thanx

Ok chill but the ps3 has a built in blu ray player which is ahead of hd-dvd in sales and a motion sensitive controller.I dont want an arguement in this thread because it will be closed so xbox fans you can post but dont cause an arguement ;)
NOTE:You can say the advantages of the xbox.

hmmmmmm, you said dont use price wright ok now im not going to pryce the xbox or the ps3 , , instead i'll pryce the games , , , whats cheaper xbox or ps3??? and remember blue ray is expensive and Hd dilivers more quality than blue ray , , but lets leave that ok i'll be xbox and you ps3 deal ?? ok your on buddy

I dont know why but i never got to like any version of the Xbox.
I noticed people going crazy over it when it first came out , but i allways knew
that the xbox will never be on the same level against the Play Station.

...you guys rememberthe first one...
The most uncomfortable controllers ever designed.
And almost every game that was released , also had a
version for the PS2.

no argument there rolf but Xbox took the time to create a new genaration of the gameing consoles. it's improved from meany tasks it's got high devinition memory and grafic memory wich the ps3 doesnt have allas the xbox has a ****ty fx card ATI it has the support of memery. but hey let the best console win mates!

PS xbox is createing a 420 soon jipi

Rolfman said:
let me know when the wii allows you to install windows XP in it...
then well talk...
I doubt the PS3 can run Windows XP. It uses those Cell microprocessors which are partially based on RISC rather than CISC x86 processors. Windows XP will not naitively install on a system with a RISC processor.

well done sum 1 smart ok watch

3 symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz each
2 hardware threads per core; 6 hardware threads total
1 VMX-128 vector unit per core; 3 total
128 VMX-128 registers per hardware thread
1 MB L2 cache

there is the specs on the prosessors in a xbox360 so yes lynux and mac even xp will run on it , , ,

good day further

I think that Microsoft should stay where it is dominating, Computers. PS3 the the best all bow down to its power!!!!!!!:darth:

Well i have no idea of , what a RISC or CISC x86.... are...
but all i can say is that i saw The OS running
(and running at a very decent speed), and i also remember it
because it was freaking awsome ... this even got me thinking
into switching over to linux.

Wow - so much incorrect information here already. I hope no one uses this thread as a definitive source of information. Also, please try to use proper grammar and spell checking (or at least try to spell words correctly) when posting.

Everything I said was correct, except the part that you can't run XP on a PS3. But then I corrected myself in an ensuing post, with an explanation and a link. :cool:

Running Xp on a competitors machine...does sounds sketchy esp when i never heard of a 360 doing so.

And Technically speaking the PS3 is better...the GPU is made by nvidia....ATI makes the 360 GPU unless that changed recently.

The PS3 has more tech ability than the 360...its games ad blue ray disc can hold more than HD DVD and you have to purchase an external 2 play them anywayz so do the math....http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/hd-dvd3.htm

The link proves that blue ray is larger...20GB larger :D

Well done researchers

Ok look you also need to remember that you cant just run an oprating system like windows on PS3 , , , ,or actualy eany console you need the corect operating system and the operating system must be compatible with the hardware and the system systemstruchture. so lets pick another topic ,:)

Difrence

ok , lets look at it like this everybody has there own likeing wright ? ok so what are we truying to do lets let pepole vote freely and not smash tere hopes or wants , Let the best console win! :)

Back