PSU Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im 99 percent shur becuase ATX is universal so even if the new one is just a little longer it should fit

Brought the Enermax 485W ATX2.0 PSU. Its gunna fit in my emachines i prey to god. cuz some of them use micro ATX i heard.

thesize micro atx your reffering to is either the case of the mobo. the size all psu's are the same[ or very, very close]. they are designed to be interchangable and work for most anything. the older psu s however do not have pentium 4 support [the 4 prong yellow & black wire connecror]. these psu s do not work with the new pentium 4's but if you have an amd or celleron d, etc. you do not need it. there is a few psu size conflicts that i don't think you need to worry about, in my case :) i can't get about 3 of the old big [450-600w] psu's in because of whatever reason the size somthing or other. but i have a costom case and i dought u have a propritary case. you should be good 2 go.. :firebounce

well if you ancidentaly bought a bomb and not a psu then it might blow up your pc otherwise no it shouldnt

yeah just be carfull apon the install make shur you take note of everywhere that needs power as you unplug the old stuff and of course watch out for static

alright got it, touch a metal case of my PC. lol sorry for my noobyness i just want to make sure my mobo wont go boom as soon as i turn my pc on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back