PSU Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep ,and i happen to have a rosewill psu its really quiet, has decorative sleeves for all the cables, and has been working great for 3 years now i think you will be just fine so good luck :)

I would second hellokitty[hk]'s recommendations. Rosewill PSUs are to be avoided, especially if you can find other PSUs in the same price range.

EDIT:However, that Rosewill seems to have pretty decent specs, and it's 80PLUS-certified. The OEM is not bad either. But I'll wait for a review of the unit before judging it.

LOL the one for the 630W Rosewill is hardly a PSU test. No ripple testing, no transient load testing, no testing of the DC power supplied from all the rails under different temperatures. There is not even a mention of crossloading protection.

It is more like an advert for the product than a PSU test. The second one is quite thorough however and clearly states that the product cannot deliver all its rated wattage, even at 25C (which is impossible to have in a case unless you have some impressive cooling in place). So it is not really a 650W PSU and should not be rated as such. Also, build quality is below average, with a lot of glue on the primary cap and choke, with the primary cap being a Teapo, a less-than-stellar brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back