PSU's fan doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetringuyen

hi all, I got a problem with my psu.. PSU fan doesnt work O.o... here wut i have
PSU: Antec TruePower Trio 650W
Mainboard: INTEL BLKD101GGCL XPRESS200 775
CPU: INTEL|P4 650 3.4G LGA775 2M 90NM
VGA EVGA 7600GT 256-P2-N615-TX (PCI express)
Ram: 1 Kingston 1GB PC3200 CL3 184pin DIMM DRR + 1 Ultra 512Mb PC3200 CL3 184pin DIMM DRR
1 HDD 120GB seagate
1Samsung DVD+- RW
.. and the big fan in the PSU doesnt work, the PSU is super hot now O.o I have to put an extra fan next to it to cool it down while trying to figure out why.. .. help plz.. thx

that a new one.. just bought lik month ago:( it worked fine.. but then i just got new mainboard+cpu + graphic card n it doesnt run anymore..

If you can, return it where you bought it and get a replacement. If it's been too long send it into antec for repair/replacement (it may take up to a month) under warenty (it has a 3 year warenty).

You could open it up and replace the fan with any 120mm fan (requires soldering) you like But this would void your warenty and you could get shocked if you don't know what your doing.

yeah... i bought this from bestbuy.. the date for return has passed.. do you know if they would let me have a replacement? I dont want to send to the manufactor.. cuz then i will not have a psu to use for month.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back