PSW.banker3 Trojan Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
my AVG found this. it was located in my program files. more specificly it was in the Sonic Now ! recording program.

what is this trojan ? i cant seem to find any explanition anywhere. will deleting it do the job or will i have to take more drastic measures to "clean it" ?

thanks, Gipper2112

this trojan is most likely to have another name. i would guess it has been named by a foreign group.
you need to go HERE

follow all the instructions, then post the log from hijackk this as an attachment.
it is important that you rename hijack this to hjt analyzer 1991 or something similar. be sure to place it within it's own folder in programme files or doc

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of gipper2112 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back