Quad-Sli Geforce ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goliath9

ok i just read something about next gen pc are coming out with the new quad sli geforce plus cyberpower has one for a everynice price.

you guys think in the next few years most system will be equip with this technology?

Personally, I doubt it. Sli and Qual sli just take up too many slots IMO, and cause heat issues. I think future cards will be dual/quad core instead of having multiple cards. I'd rather have a single dual core card, than have two identical cards, since it's easier to install, and would leave more slots open for expansion.
Time will tell though...

I would say because the technology to install 2 cards are already here, and that only enthusiasts are crazy enough to install 2 GCs, SLI (and all spinoffs) will be here to stay. Of course, there's nothing to stop GC makers from fitting in more cores on a single card.

Again, I think multicore + SLI is only for people with watercooling. Just too much heat into the case. As it is, temperatures in my casing is more than just a couple of celcius higher than ambient, and thats with alot of fans. Quiet ones, but there's a total of 4 for the casing alone (including the noisiest 120mm exhaust pushing >60cfm). And I'm not even running SLI.

audio

is there a program that lets you amplify the microphone plugged into your computer instead of recording and then playing back afterwards. i need to be able to use my computer speakers to amplify the microphone instead of recording. please help. thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back