Quality Website guys!!!

SuperCheetah

I must say I first heard about this site through Warp2Search and the contest and all, but for the past couple of days I've been browsing the site and it has some good articles and tweaks contained in it. Plus I like the fact that the moderators are so quick and responsive to questions asked in the forums. Just thought I'd put my two cents in! :) Keep up the good work guys and girls, and I'm going to keep posting because I want that MOBO!!! :)

Its nice to have so many positive things being said.
I am sure I speak for the 3ds staff aswell as us moderators ;)
Even if you don't (best of luck :grinthumb ) win the Motherboard we hope that the positive things that you have noted keep you coming back to 3ds and the 3ds forums :D

My web site will be a quality web site but i am not geting any good server which will give me a lot of space for free.

Originally posted by Tawhid 1
My web site will be a quality web site but i am not geting any good server which will give me a lot of space for free.
Well a LOT of free webspace is hard to come by. I hope you find something that will suite your website well. PLEASE post where you EVENTUALLY put it here on 3DS. I want to be able to look at it someday.

Back