TechSpot

Quality Website guys!!!

By SuperCheetah
Mar 6, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. I must say I first heard about this site through Warp2Search and the contest and all, but for the past couple of days I've been browsing the site and it has some good articles and tweaks contained in it. Plus I like the fact that the moderators are so quick and responsive to questions asked in the forums. Just thought I'd put my two cents in! :) Keep up the good work guys and girls, and I'm going to keep posting because I want that MOBO!!! :)

2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,568   +103

Its nice to have so many positive things being said.
    I am sure I speak for the 3ds staff aswell as us moderators ;)
    Even if you don't (best of luck :grinthumb ) win the Motherboard we hope that the positive things that you have noted keep you coming back to 3ds and the 3ds forums :D

3. Tawhid 1

Tawhid 1 TS Rookie Posts: 59

My web site will be a quality web site but i am not geting any good server which will give me a lot of space for free.

4. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Well a LOT of free webspace is hard to come by. I hope you find something that will suite your website well. PLEASE post where you EVENTUALLY put it here on 3DS. I want to be able to look at it someday.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.