Quark Xpress, Adobe Acrobat, PRINTING FAILURE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackScarlet

I am using Quark Express with Adobe PDF addon, and I have a document that is deadlined in two days. I printed a draft to pdf, and there were no problems as usual, but when I tried to print the final copy, I continue to get a popup saying 'This document failed to print.'

There is no difference in settings, and I am becoming very stressed trying to determine why the f uck it is not printing.

See attatched screenshot.

Attachments

• jesus ****ing christ.PNG
    jesus ****ing christ.PNG
    91 KB · Views: 6
hey there.... i would put the document onto a memory stick and print it at a copy shop or someone else's house for the time being.

as for the problem with the printing, i'm not sure of what it is based on the information given.... is it just that document that refuses to print?? some extra information would be helpful...

Spyder_1386 :)

Are you saying printing from acrobat works, but printing from Quark doesn't? Or do you mean printing a 'draft' works, but printing a 'final' print doesn't?
If so, then that indicates memory to me, due to the 'final' print file being much bigger to hold all postscripting info.
More details please.

I am not tech guy but I want to ask you one thing.

Have you recently upgrade your computer ? I had the same problem but my case Microsoft Word 2003 didn't print anything.

Years later, my power supply was broken. I went to repair shop to replace it. Tech guy of repair shop told me that my power supply was broken because I used lower power. In other word, I didn't know my old computer's power supply can't handle all the power from hardwares such as USB, Scanner, Printer, and my computer was really hot.

Anyway, if you upgrade your old hardware into New hardware, check your power supply if it can handle all the hardwares.

As you're familiar with producing and posting up screenshots, post up a picture of your printers and faxes window at the time the error next occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back