Question About Application Error (Cannot "Read")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasio-

First error: When i start up windows, my Wireless PCI card sais 'the adress at (some numbers) was referenced by (some more numbers). The applicaton could not be 'read'. Click OK to terminate.

That error doesnt affect me at all, my internet still works and everything, but i get it every time i turn on my computer, and every time its a different set of numbers in those 2 spots.

Second errors: When i play Silkroad Online, sometimes i'll get an error when it loads, same application error, when i click ok it just lets me continue, and doesnt terminate the program. Once i exit the program, it'll start closing, but before i can close it, i have to click ok on 3 errors of the same type.

I'm sorry i'm not very informative on this, if you request i could post some Screenshots of them..

P.S: I recently found out i get them on FireFox exiting, and i get them on rundll32 when exiting Silkroad Online. I also get them on another program associated with SilkRoad

For the first error,I would suggest you go into msconfig start up,and uncheck anything to do with wireless.

For the Silkroad errors,make sure you have the latest patches,and that your system meets
at least the minimum memory and speed requirements.

I know those are only generic answers,but you were desperate for a post, :)
and they might help.

The errors don't affect me, more so they bother me. I don't understand why i get them. for Silkroad i have met all the requirements, and i've upgraded everything that is required. The game autopatches and just to make sure i had it, i installed the game twice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back