Question about games on Vista!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haseo

Now, I've been trying to do some video game reviews, and I wanted to do some Ps1 games, that I have in my possession from back in the 90's, someone told me about a program called "Bleem" which happens to be a Ps1 Emulator, but the catch is your required to have the actual game. So, for example I wanted to review Legend of the Dragoon, I download the program, put the disk in, and then I get an error that says that the program is not a valid Win32 application. I'm running on Vista, and even when I try clicking "Run as Administrator" the file doesn't work. So if anyone has had some experience with this program, please help me out.

The PS1 emulator I use is ePSXe, it's very god but you have to download a BIOS for it, but it gives you a link for where to get it from, if I remember correctly.

You can get it from here

Ill 2nd the ePSXe, make sure you get the right system bios for the emulater they have diffrent versions and sometimes certain ones won't work with certain games. Also having a Joypad makes a big diffrence, the arrow keys don't translate very well into a game where it was designed for a stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back