Question for online shoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm searching for an IDE Controller card and I find the prices are up and down depending on the site. Does anyone know any reasonable sites in USA or Canada to buy one of these cards? Also, they would need to be able to accept paypal.

Thanks in advance!

I myself do not know of any online retailers that accept Paypal, but there may well be some. If Paypal is your only payment option then checking out sales on Ebay might be something to look into. Just try and get one boxed that hasn't been opened for best chance of it working ;)

Originally posted by SNGX1275
Just try and get one boxed that hasn't been opened for best chance of it working ;)

I would also recommend that they accept Credit Cards...this way you can protest to your credit card company at least and they can look into it as to whether or not the seller "gave" you the product.

Also keep an eye out for high feedback.....Little or none is BAD thing.

Ebay is probably your best bet for finding a store that accepts paypal. Most of the higher rated people on ebay have their own online stores so you dont even have to sign up with ebay to buy things from them.

Good point, but if you buy something through eBAy, then you will have that extra protection.....NOT that it helps SOME times, but I have been burned in the past.

Just some eBay tips (US):
1. USE PAYPAL
2. Buy only from US sellers.
3. If you haven't received product in 28 days e-mail seller.
4. If seller doesn't respond by the 29th day, then file fraud report through PayPal.
5. Seller either must submit proof of shippment with a trackable online receipt, or refund your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back