TechSpot

Questions about Monitoring & Management

By entrycoupling
Nov 15, 2016
Post New Reply
  1. First, I don't know if this fits here. Anyway, thanks for reading my post. I just want to ask a few questions about continuous monitoring and management. I want to learn about it more. Is automation of internal controls make sense? How can you integrate control monitoring into finance and other processes? In relation to that, is there a company who can offer reliable services for sustainability management?

2. Gracelyn Ellis

Gracelyn Ellis TS Rookie

Hello! I'm quite confused I don't get what exactly do you want to continuously monitor and manage?

3. entrycoupling

entrycoupling TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 18

Oh ... sorry about that ... the area where our office is and in particular the building encourages energy management - most of the lighting and other equipment that run on electricity are programmed for energy efficiency and of course, there is pressure on us to do the same - there are some software that I found online that could help with continuous monitoring, but of course, I'd more prefer to check out those referred by those who've actually used the software