Quick question about Google Earth

learninmypc

Occasionally when I'm using Google Earth on my W7, it freezes , the screen goes white & this pop up
Google Earth.JPG
This has been happening for some time so I just use Google Earth on my Vista, np problem.
Even if I relaunch Google Earth, it'll happen again.Yet there are times when I can use it numerous times & no problems. Strange. That pop up only lasts a couple seconds & fades out.

That's correct. Click 'Find My Driver' and then 'automatically detect' on the right-hand side.

Ok, also one of the options was to right click the desktop & click on the AMD thing which I did. I also look in the Device manager & NO caution/problem icons in there.

You might try rolling back to the old driver in the device manager. If you keep having problems. Then weight for the next update.

Their you go click on its properties . Once the properties window opens . Click on the driver tab and scroll down to roll back driver. See if it will let you do this.

No you do not need to click on update . You need to click on Roll Back your driver. This way it goes back to the driver that was installed before the update.

Try the link down below. It will give you the driver before your last update. Sorry for a double post

Its been downloaded & installed. Only time will tell.
As always, I'll bookmark this thread to find it later if needed. :)

If you want you can post google options.. But as you stated only time will tell if changing the driver helped.

Back