RADEON 9200 SE 128mb PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wussup ? well I dun kno much bout computers .. like you know not alot .. so I need some help my friends .. my computer keeps blacking out ye kno, like my monitor wud jus go black ( da screen ) and den I wud restart .. den my monitor wudn't receive any signal from da computer .. only after I restart like thousand times ! I dun deserve dissss.......!!! land den after I get to the desktop it says this ..

Computer restarted after an unexpected shutdown. Microsoft windows detected a possible device failure.

The driver for the display device was unable to complete a drawing operation. Please check with the device manufacturer for a driver update.

The display driver for RADEON 9200 SE seems to be responsible for this system instability.

I dont know much ... I just know enough .. but not like da experts on dis site .. lol I really need helpppp thanks fo your support bye bye reallly aprreciate it !!!

I duno da guy who fixed my computer said its amazing and for real it was !! until I played dis cheapppp shockwave game .. I dont understand he told me this video card is amazing what do you think the problem is ?? pleaseee help because I am a student and I need to continue on my work with my computer thanks alot

p.s usually this is how I have experienced these problems .. the screen would freeze .. than I restart .. than it goes up to the professional start up screen right before the welcome sign comes .. and than my monitor will go off .. so therefore I pull the wire in the back that is connected to my computer the monitor one and than I put it back and than I see it says no signal.. and than I restart a few more times and than the error message comes which I have said before .. please I really need help because my mommmy bought me dis cpu lol and I dont want 2 make her feel like we got ripped off .. thankss

:cool: jat really appreciate

Attachments

• car12.jpg
    car12.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
oh yes i forgot .. to include my system information ... well here it is :

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 5.1.2600 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name STUDENT
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~3097 Mhz
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~3097 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Award Software, Inc. ASUS P4B533 ACPI BIOS Revision 1013, 1/13/2003
SMBIOS Version 2.3
Total Physical Memory 512.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 240.65 MB
Total Virtual Memory 1.72 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.23 GB
Page File Space 1.22 GB

Radeon 128 Meg 9200SE Graphics card

I have the same problem with this video board (Radeon 9200SE).

I've downloaded upgraded drivers and all, to no joy.

To make it work I have stopped the driver loading, and use a default driver, which is a work-around, not a solution.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

9200SE doesnt work properly

Hey i got some sort of problem with mine, except mine comes up with a black screen when it gets to windows. :knock:

Especially for you immortal cause I know EXACTLY whats wrong with yours, go into your BIOS, go to video device (it could say a million things depending on your motherboard) but the options will say something like, AGP, PCI, and onboard (and sometimes AGP/Onboard). just select the type of video card you have installed. Then when you get into windows, click start > right click my computer> properties > hardware > device manager, and make sure that you disable all of the display devices EXCEPT the one you have installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back