TechSpot

radeon 9200SE doesnt work properly..plzzz help

By james007grt
Aug 8, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeon 9200SE doesnt work properly

usually this is how i have experienced these problems .. the screen would freeze .. than i restart .. than it goes up to the professional start up screen right before the welcome sign comes .. and than my monitor will go off .. so therefore i pull the wire in the back that is connected to my computer the monitor one and than i put it back and than i see it says no signal.. and than i restart a few more times and than the error message comes

Computer restarted after an unexpected shutdown. Microsoft windows detected a possible device failure.

The driver for the display device was unable to complete a drawing operation. Please check with the device manufacturer for a driver update.

The display driver for RADEON 9200 SE seems to be responsible for this system instability.

i dont know much ... i just know enough .. but not like da experts on dis site .. lol i really need helpppp

so i need some help my friends .. my computer keeps blacking out ye kno, like my monitor wud jus go black ( da screen ) and den i wud restart .. den my monitor wudn't receive any signal from da computer .. only after i restart like thousand times ! i dun deserve dissss.......!!!
  2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

Please do not create multiple threads on the same subject. A single thread will suffice & will be easier to follow for everyone.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.