radeon x550 problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem playing game on radeon x550... how to fix this?

9fd508174e.jpg

c3e6bca178.jpg

Maybe the card is overheating. Check out its temperature using a free program like Everest Home Edition or another one. Does the card have a fan on it? Is it working properly?

wolfram said:
Maybe the card is overheating. Check out its temperature using a free program like Everest Home Edition or another one. Does the card have a fan on it? Is it working properly?

temperature is normal, fan is working properly... help...:dead:

Maybe one of the video RAM chips are dead. But try to reseat the card, and clean the heatsink using compressed air. If it does not work properly, then it's time for a new card I guess :(

Also make sure that your video card is being supplied enough power from the Power Supply Unit (PSU)....take a look at my Video Card Help Guide here and folow step 3. Post back your PSU specs and we can see if it's sufficient or just failing. If all of the above fails, you might have a defective card (can become defective at any time during ownership :( ). May I suggest a call to the manufa

I don't think its the PSU. A Radeon X550 won't draw much power. However, I might be wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back