Rainbow Six 3,Raven Shield...Lan Server Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I need help to get past the cd key in raven shield when ever I try to connect to a lan server ...I have two machines, both are winxp...both canconnect and play Counter Strike..but I cant get them to join the lan server in Raven Shield...Once we try to connect it to the lan server constantly prompt for cd key..and I have the OEM cd key that I got with the game when I bought the Video cards, but it just wont past that stage...help help help help

so your trying to run the same key on two machines, and them play togther? That will never work. Go out and buy another copy.

I have four valid copy...

Hey..sometime I think these sites a waste of time...meaning I dont like the way some people respond to post. I have all legal copy...but oem versions...I got it with my video cards that I bought for the machines we use to play Counter Strike...We are a clan...but play only on Fridays and Saturday...FOR MONEY!..we take what we do serious...Infact...We only Play Counter Strike..just want to see what team play was like on RVS...but it's a sales killer
...a no buy

omigent said:
Hey, I need help to get past the cd key in raven shield when

And how was i supposed to take that? We get people who ask for ways around things like this alot more then you would realize. And on these boards, we do not discuss that type of stuff.

I still do not get it. You have OEM copies of the game...but you should still have keys for them. I own OEM copies of games, (CSS) and i had to obtain keys via email. Or have you never had them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back