Random BSOD errors at random times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello like many other people on this forum I have random BSOD errors. Yes its very very annoying and yes I want it fixed. I have many different errors and it is just getting worse.

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA

Many different .sys files have been listed too.

1. srescan.sys
2. usbhub.sys

I don't think this is a software issue because I have recently formatted my hard drive and I still get these errors.

- I have ran the memtest program for 22 passes without 1 single error.
- Most recently I get an error straight after pressing "log in" once the computer starts.

- I have attached 5 of my latest mini dumps, and I have managed to perform an EVEREST Report of my entire computer if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

I have tried repairing my Windows XP installation. It hasn't really done much appart form give me a differnt error.

-BAD_POOL_CALLER
-0x000000C2

I have a fealing it could be my CPU overheating or something, because if it dont give me a BSOD it freezes. Plus my CPU fan is making dodgy noises.

Any help?

Thanks.

Your windows is crashed without pattern and it is the symptom of hardware error. Mini012707-24.dmp is crashed with bugcheck code 1A. Bugcheck code 1A is always related to memory problem.

Some faulty ram can pass memtest, Reseat the memory module to another memory slot. If it still crashes, downclock the ram. If it doesn't help, replace the ram.

Thanks, I did that and nothing changed. I have 2 sticks of 256 Ram so I tried my computer with them both in, then each seperate, still the same.

But, the errors were just getting worse and more frequent so I decided to re-format my hard drive and it seems to have woked. I have been on and installed most of my programs and everything is fine so far... cross keys!

Thanks again though.

I check the software list from the minidump and only nVidia Display Card Driver is unstable. It is on "Oct 23 5:02:50 2006" and the timestamp is 453BDC7A.

What version of nVidia Display Card Driver are you using when you re-install Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back