Random Constant BSOD ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard: MSi K7N2G (it has built in graphics and sound which are crap and I have never upgraded)
Processor: AMD Athlon XP 2400+
Ram: 992mb (two seperate stcks of ram)
System: XP Pro 2002 with SP2
=========================================================
Hello,

Please I beg anyone here to take mercy and help me because my computer is being a right b@st@rd and I don't know why.

I built a computer over 4 years ago but over the last couple of years it contantly BSOD which I have tried to resolve, I have replaced various bits of hardware over the years such as new hard drive and motherboard plus several re-installs of XP pro but every time I use my PC it Blue screens randomly, usually at least 4-5 times over a couple of hours.

My PC cannot handle any form of motion video or 3d graphics, it always freezes up using any media player (VLC, Win MP, Real, MPC) or as usual it BSOD. Fair enough I have learnt to not use my PC to play games or watch video but it Blue screens just surfing the net or using Excel and I havent got a clue why (it never use to), I have tried updating all drivers for any hardware and updates for software but it still does the same.

The blue screen messages I get are usally different so I have attached several mini dumps from the last couple of days, I have no idea where to start if someone could at least point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. Any step by step instructions or advice.

Regards

Tim

It is hardware problem. One minidump is crashed with Bugcheck code 7F with BP1 d and this is symptom of hardware error. One minidump is crashed with bugcheck code 12 and it maybe related to ram or psu.

Mini012207-01.dmp BugCheck 1000007F, {d, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : SAVRT.SYS ( SAVRT+16d96 )

Mini012507-03.dmp BugCheck 10000012, {1, 8500e020, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back