Random Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy High

Hi I'm new to this site and I hope someone can help,

My computer crashes randomly, as if the reset button has been pressed. I've seen a few threads similar to this but haven't been able to find a definitive answer to my problem so I thought I could shed some more light onto the problem.

After the crash my computer creates a dump file which I have attached in case anyone can understand it.

The problem is almost certainly a hardware fault, as I have had the problem ever since owning the computer, after reformatting at least three times.

The problem seems to occur more frequently in hotter weather, could it be something to do with overheating? Another thing is that there is a lot of dust inside the machine.

I have tried changing the RAM and changing the power supply, to no avail. The problem was so bad yesterday that after the initial crash, Windows could not even load fully before it was happening again, literally locking me out of my own computer!

I really hope somebody can help, I'm so close to actually taking it to a computer technician and paying him to fix it, which I'd really rather not do!

Thanks,

Andy

Attachments

• Crash.zip
    35.6 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back