Random re-starts and bluescreen

Two months ago my laptop started to randomly reboot.
Power drops and it restarts, no blue screens, just power off, power on.
Its an MSI gt685 and has a solid state drive.

The laptop is only 8 months old and has always been handled with care and operated on a flat surface. I have ran memory check software and temperature monitoring software. Both seemed to be fine. Though I've had temperatures spike up to a 100 degrees while on heavy games. I have also Re-installed the C drive using the MSI recovery utilities and made sure all my drivers were up to date before and after the re-install, but the issue is happening increasingly often.

The issue doesn't tend to happen specifically while gaming, in effect the reboot issue has happened more often when the laptop is not under load and the internal temperature is cool. It has also happened when the fan booster was enabled. I've also had the laptop cleaned out of dust.
1.5 months ago however, 3 weeks after the issue appeared the issue got worse. It started to reboot while it was rebooting and generally only lasted 5 minutes.

I kept the laptop off power and in my bag for about 1.5 months before I could hand it to the shop.
They tested it for 3 days under load and it was fine. It ran good for a couple of days and then suddenly rebooted again (when I wasn't looking) with a bluescreen error:

Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown.

Problem event name: Bluescreen
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Scale ID: 1043

BCCode: F4
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8010AEF060
BCP3: FFFFFA8010AEF340
BCP4: FFFFF8000358B0D0
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

I was wondering if someone is able to read the CRASH MINIDUMP file and tell me what exactly caused the bluescreen?

Attachments

• CRASH MINIDUMP 092213-15600-01.zip
    28 KB · Views: 1
Go to the control panel, system, advanced system settings, start up and recovery, settings. Uncheck automatically restart and uncheck time to display a list of operating systems

I've done that now, So I guess I'll wait for it to restart/crash again.
What exactly will the PC do now I've turned these off when it crashes?

Back