Random restarts/3d app issues aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my brand new comp (basically) up to date with new goodies

Gigabyte K8ns - ultra939
AMD64 3700+ san diego core
(not new but BFG6800GT OC 256meg)
2x 512 PC3700 corsair (about 1 1/2ish year old)
80gig maxtor hdd 7200RPM, been reformatted 9-15ish times throughout 3-4 years

anyway i just got this windows up and going since i updated MB and CPU so i did a reformat, somthing i noticed when i FIRST got the system going was a popup labeled MESSEGES saying is had 47 some odd regg errors and i could go to a site to BUY some program to download to fix them, figured it was a virus of some sort *shrug* since it only happened before i got my norton up and all the drivers in

ANYWAY, im getting 2 errors here and its getting incredibly annoying

first one happends just in windows and it just kinda...restarts...

looking at the event error

SOURCE: system error
category: 102
event: 1003

description: Error code 100000ea, parameter1 86472438, parameter2 86561640, parameter3 f7a07cb4, parameter4 00000003.

that happened a few times, since all the system errors are like that..and i can still go on windows its just completley random it seems that it happends

(note: my comp auto reboots, so im going to switch it to BSOD so i can see whats up*shrug*)

IM ALSO getting these errors, im guessing from the video card...lol

SOURCE: Nv
no category
event 108
description: The driver nv4_disp for the display device \Device\Video0 got stuck in an infinite loop. This usually indicates a problem with the device itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Please check with your hardware device vendor for any driver updates.

I figure ok its the drivers...well

ive installed 77.12, 78.11 69.?? (omega drivers) and a couple foreware Guru3d drivers...ive gone through about 5 some odd different god dam drivers and that keeps going on, not frequently...randomly..

im really hoping its not a CPU issue since i cant return it now..and i already sent my BFG card back because my other one had artifact issues, im just hoping i have a bunch of driver conflicts and a couple quick downloads can help

as for possible third party progs..i use limewire everynow and then, that installed java on to my comp *shrug*

any help is appreciated

That registry error message you got is spyware. Did you have the computer connected to the internet before you got a firewall installed? That happens to me every time I install Win 2000 and foreget to unplug the cable modem wire.

Yeah i had the cable in without firewall, but no big

anyway i got the error again (after comp was on for 8 hours..i hate how its SO random)

its a STOP: 0x0000000A error "IRQL_not_less_Or_equal" after looking that up its some type of drive conflict...im KNOW when i installed some things i got the "This is not hardware compatible with windows xp" but i installed anyway..ive done it before but it didnt matter before, so now im trying to think about compatibility, i THINK it might be limewire *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back