TechSpot

Random restarts on Win2k server

By Deezul
Mar 12, 2006
  1. Random restarts on Win2003 server MINIDUMP attached

No idea whast going on here. Previous minidumps seemed to be suspect of RAM now I get this. Please help as its driving me up a wall.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

1 minidump is not enough to diagnose your problem.

Your minidump crashes with hardware and a bugcheck of 50.

For reference only.

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. Deezul

Deezul TS Rookie Topic Starter

Sorry about that . Here is a .zip with a few dmps . As far as RAM I have ruled that out.

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

2 minidumps have 1 bit memory corruption. Faulty ram?

1 minidump has CPU_CALL_ERROR.

I believe you either have faulty ram/cpu/mobo/psu.

Regards Howard :)

5. Deezul

Thanks, RAM has been replaced last week and thats when the last dmp file occured. I was thinking of reloading the whole thing but thats a real pain.....

6. Deezul

Appreciate the help.....so I guess I am kinda stuck short of rebuilding the whole PC?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.