TechSpot

~Random~

By Spike
Feb 15, 2005
Post New Reply
  1. I've been up so long, on so little sleep. My eyes are sore. Now that it's 0641 here, is there any point in sleeping?

I wish I'd thought of that BEFORE I decided to be up and awake all night again.
  2. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

Might as well freshen up, and get up and at'em, who needs sleep anyways. Heh, Heh.

I've got severe insommnia, (spelling?), I don't need or get but about four hours of sleep a night. Go to bed around 2AM, and up a 6AM. I've been like this for several years now. I always thought when you got older, you slept more, not the case here though. Sleeping pills don't work for me either.

Anyway, you might as well stay up and start a new day now.
  3. Spike

Spike Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 2,371

I guess I should. In all honesty though, I'm not sure if I can.

My body is one machine I've pushed a little bit to far on this occasion I think. I guess I'll find out if I fall asleep.
  4. pizzada

pizzada Newcomer, in training Posts: 108

Sounds like time for an upgrade...

Maybe MS has a new Operating System for the body...course, if they do, Id recommend not getting the Beta , as humans become very difficult to re-boot once the hard drive goes. :D

peace...
  5. Mikael

Mikael Newcomer, in training Posts: 282

Remember, it is always nice to give your body some sleep. :) Sometimes I just have really odd and strange sleeping habits. No sleep for a couple of days, then just sleep for twelve hours straight. Aww, well, that is life as a college student.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.