Rapidshare & Flashget

Status
Not open for further replies.

5aq1b

Hi,

Up until last week, i was downloading files from Rapidsahare with Flashget with no problem at all. But now, if i have a queue of say 10 files, some of them will time out and then obviously proceed onto the next one, which works ok. Even then, it takes a while for it to start downloading. I then have to manually press "start" on the timed out file, and 9 times out of 10, it will download.

If i paste the link into the browser, again i get a slow response but eventually it will start downloading. Response is around 15 - 20 seconds. Used to start downloading instantly before.

I have a premium account with r/share and Flashget has been setup properly as it worked a treat for 6 months or so. But im guessingthe problem is not with Flashget as i receive a slow response from my browsers.

Contacted both rapidshare and my ISP and they are saying that it is no fault of theirs.

I can provide tracerts here if anyone wishes but i just do not know what the problem is?

I recon its malware related.

Go to the Security and the Web forum, read the sticky threads then make a post in that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back