RapportKE64 failed to load

Hello

I've been having issues recently with my pc freezing, it freezes sometimes if I leave it idle for a while and won't come back to life no matter what I do so I have to press the power button to shut it down. But most recently it's started freezing when I boot up it just stays on the background screen with all my icons showing and I can hear the systems doing stuff but it just won't show me what.

I've scanned my pc with malware anti bytes and that's clean
I've done a full scan with Kaspersky and that's clean
I've done a scan with HD Tune Pro n didn't find any bad sectors on my hard drive

I've tried looking at windows 7 event log and I noticed this message keeps appearing

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
CSVirtualDiskDrv
discache
KLIF
RapportKE64
spldr
Wanarpv6

Could this be the cause of my system crashing/freezing ?

Attached is my dxdiag information

Please help

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
Booting in safe mode works fine

Is the error RapportKE64 related to Kaspersky then because when I googled it I saw references to registry errors etc?

Kaspersky is known for this kind of trouble on some Windows 7 computers. Be sure to remove Kaspersky completely before installing MSE. If you still have problems after doing this you can re-install Kaspersky. This is not a hard thing to do, to possibly fix a computer is it?

KLIF is part of Kaspersky, RapportKE64 is not.

KLIF should be running so try Tmagic's suggestion. RapportKE64 is some type of web security software from Trusteer Rapport
Trusteer Rapport is a security program that protects web communication between enterprises, such as banks, and their customers and employees.
According to BleepingComputer (and I trust their site) RapportKE64 should be running as well. So might be multiple issues. Try Tmagic's suggestion

Back