Razer BlackWidow and Logitech G35 conflicting

Marty9231

Hey,

As the title suggests, those two pieces of hardware are heavily conflicting. I don't know whether I'm just doing it wrong, or maybe it's a broken key, conflicting softwares, I don't know. The problem is that whenever I use caps lock (or any other key bound to caps lock), my headset disconnects and reconnects, then disconnects again and reconnects again, and so on.

For now, I have disabled the entire caps lock key, but sometime in the future I would like to be able to use it again. I have updated both Synapse 2.0 and Logitech Gaming Software. I can't find any similar issues on the internet, so I'm wondering if it's just a broken key in the keyboard and if this is fixable in some way that's not sending it back?

Any help on this issue is appreciated, otherwise I'm just going to RMA it and get another keyboard entirely.

Thanks!
~Marty

That is very odd, it sounds to me like there is a problem with the specific keyboard. Now im guessing this has happened multiple times so thats why you know it is the caps lock key causing this.

If your sure thats the problem, I would return the keyboard for a new one because I can't think of a way to fix something happening like that.

It is very odd. I'm guessing it's a keyboard too. And yes, it literally happens every time I enable caps lock. I tried binding it to another key (one of the function keys on the keyboard) but when I enabled caps lock with that other key, the same thing happened and my headset kept dis-and reconnecting.

I have decided to try and replace the keyboard with the same or a different one. I'll post back here with the results, if I get anything useful.

Back