Razer Boomslang 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to tell you all about the worse mouse and service I've ever experienced!
It's called Razer Boomslang 2000 and Kärna Precision!
I bought my mouse 2 months ago for about £80, the best way to waste money is to do the same! It took the mouse about 1½ moth to break down. The left mouse button started lagging and soon it completely frooze! on top of that it doesn't feel very precise, infact, I now use my http://www.sandberg.it/sandberg/hardware/63071.jpg 2 button, no scroll mouse wich gives me the same result (the no1 spot - bf42 ALWAYS). Well, that wouldn't bother me if it hasn't been that the company won't return my emails... And I've send 15 since i got the mouse (over 2 months)

The lack of service is fustrating and the worse part is that the company haven't even released a WinXP driver??? The last driver was created nov.2000! How lousy is that?? The company can't even provide the customers with a propper driver for a common used operating system!

DON'T BUY THE RAZER BOOMSLANG MOUSE - IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

Agreed. While I haven't personally experiences these troubles, I've heard of many who have.

Didnt they discontinue making the razor boomslang quite some time ago? I know they went out of business once and someone started it back up but didnt that venture go under too?

yea i heard they are absolutely horrible, they sponsored cpl for one tournament but their mouses are awful. DO NOT BUY THIS MOUSE ESPECIALLY IF YOUR AN AVID GAMER! GO WITH THE LOGITECH MX SERIES OR INTELLIEXPLORER SERIES!

Best mouse EVER.

I apologize for not supporting your remarks. I have used the Razer Boomslang 2000 since the year 2000 :) when I first entered college. I still have it and although it's taken a beating and needed maintenance a few times to get it back up to par. It has been and always will be the best mouse I have ever had.

Falling apart? never...abused, of course. I use to consider myself a hardcore gamer. I was too young to enter tournaments when I was at my peak but was invited to a few...I guess I have more of a life now.

I'm telling you....reguardless of your customer support issues....this is truly one of the best mice on the market. The company fell on very hard times....they started as a small company with their own capital. Found huge success early on...Then a warehouse fire destroyed their stock. On top of that, the manufacturing company of their mice went under. After that, they could not find any support for a company that made hardcore gaming mice. Yes, they fell apart for a few years....yes, they are back. A truly amazing and resilliant company. I would be happy to take those mice off your hands.

look for yourself....any enthusiast knows tomshardware or anandtech

***I tried to give a list of reviews but the durn thing won't lemme ;P

I only signed up so to post a reply :)

Only those who are lax in the area of gaming and gaming hardware will find it does not really suit their needs as well as other mice might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back