Razer's Kazuyo MFI gaming controller leaks

By Justin Kahn
Dec 6, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Since Apple introduced an official gaming API with iOS 7, talk about looming iOS controllers has been everywhere. We recently saw Moga's offering and Logitech's PowerShell, and now we get a look at what appears to be leaked images of...

Read more
  2. So just glancing at this article and then at the other offerings, I see the MOGA offering to be the best. It seems to be a two part controller, maybe I am wrong, but it therefore could, possibly, ajoin to more than a freaking Iphone.
    I know many people have an Iphone, but the Razer looks like a snug Iphone fit, and I would assume that Android wouldnt be too far down the road with wanting something like this, if it hasnt already, so why would you make something for the doesnt change much apple iphone ... oh that is why it doesnt change much and could fit a few of their handsets, but then thats why the MOGA looks better IMO. It should sell over a larger user base eventually.

Whatevs man.
  3. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,732   +289

I couldn't pay more than $50 for one of these. I could on a good day get a used PS vita for that price...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.