TechSpot

Re: Hi, everyone

By Gaming4Life2001
Jun 18, 2010
  1. I wanted to introduce myself before I started posting in other threads. As you can see by my screen name, I'm a Gamer. I've been one for quite a long time(yes, since the days of the atari's-I'm that old, lol). I've played lots of Games, some of which are:Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Farcry, Farcry 2, and more. I also help people with their computer problems, removing viruses/spyware, etc. As some get to know me, I'd like to help people here too. I've worked with Windows xp since it's release(never worked with vista, yuck), and Use 7 on occasion. Anyway, hope to get to know some of you here.
    Gamer

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

Welcome to the forums. :wave: You'll find that several of us here are "old" gamers." :)

Anyway, take a look at our Virus and Malware Removal forum. I believe that will really interest you since you like helping people with virus and malware removal. It is very active and people like Bobbye and Broni do an excellent job.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.