Reading minidump file

Can anyone read my minidump file for me? I'm having trouble with random BSOD and have to type fast.
Thanks
Don

Attachments

• Mini102211-04.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 3
We want you to run Memtest on your RAM.

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version which is 4.20. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes (not hours; this test is not measured by hours); the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

Thanks Route44,
I have run these tests with Memtest86 and the Windows memory tester. The results were:
Memtest86 OK
Winmemtest showed errors in the Lrand test.

I then got (2) 512 modules of ram from Tigerdirect, installed them and I didn't run the memory tests because I still got the BSOD screen.
I then read that maybe a driver could be the problem and that the minidump file might help in determining the offending driver (If it was a driver).
I had a lot of trouble with downloading the Windows debugging tools due to the cycling of the BSOD which would kick me off after some unknown time.
I hope that the information I need is in the minidump file so I don't have to reinstall everything.
Thanks, I hope this helps.
Don

Here they are
Thanks

Attachments

• Mini102211-01.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini102211-02.dmp
  • Mini102211-03.dmp
Nothing definitive was cited in all three minidumps though they were all the same error code 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

Question: Can you boot into Safe Mode without issue?

Yes, safe mode is not a problem, what is, is the time before the crash happens it happens in regular or safe mode which makes me question the driver question.
I tried several routine diagnostics in safe mode without success.
Thanks

Have you been recently infected?

Also please do this Start > Run > EventVwr.msc > Okay and please note any yellow triangles and/or red X's and what they flag.

Route44, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
I ran the event viewer and found several red x errors and several yellow errors in the applications and system areas. Also, I cleared the logs and forced a BSOD to look at the log in hopes of seeing red or yellow errors, but saw none
A couple of red ones before the clearing of the logs are:

msiInstaller warning (Failed to connect to server)

Com+ event system failed to create an instance of the subscribers partition

Faulting application Svhost.exe Ver 5.1.2600.5512
Fault module sens.dll fault address 0x00004085

Promise raid msg agent failed.

I looked into several of these and like the promise raid I stopped that service since I'm not using raid.
I also ran a malware check which came up clean (I didn't experience any attacks on the system lately).
Interesting if I try to run a registry cleaner it BSOD's about halfway thru which is tru for both of my cleaners.
Also, if I try to change my explorer display of files from icons to details I get the BSOD.
I'm not sure of what I'm chasing here because it happens in safe mode without 3rd party drivers loaded and menu picks seem to trigger it also.
I hope this helps and thank you for all of your help!
Don

First, please don't use a registry cleaner/fixer. We have found that time and again they cause a ton of issues and very few things are corrected.

Do you have your Windows OS disk?

Back