Really Annoying COD Error. Can Someone pls Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing multi-player for quite some time and have never had a problem. However I recently tried to open the Multi-player file and got the message, (It appears that Call of Duty did not quit properly the last time it ran). It asked me to either go in safe mode or start normal and then boots me out whichever one I choose. The Single-player mode of the game works fine so I am unsure what to do. I have tried deleting and re-installing several times and have searched the problem and whilst I have found the problem I havent found any solutions other than to delete the servercache file in the main folder but when i checked there was no severcache file in the folder.

Any help would be much appreciated...

Perhaps it is an error that might have been fixed by a patch. Have you installed all of the game patches?

Thanks for your reply!

No I havent tried any patches because I had been playing it for a month with no problems so I assumed it worked fine!

I'll try installing some patches now. Does anyone know the best place to download them as i've had many problems with viruses and spyware lol?

Cheers Shane

Thanks for your help Mailpup

I just installed the latest patch and the game now works fine.

I posted this problem on 4 forums and this is the only one i got a reply lol so thankyou for your response

well actually, it just means that the game didn't close properly. Just run normally and it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back