TechSpot

Really weird problems (BSOD and other)

By EricConnolly
Aug 2, 2016
Post New Reply
  1. Hello guys!
    I have very weird problems with my 6 years old PC.
    So, I normally start PC and then 2 errors pop up, I clicked OK and PC freeze. (taskhost.exe & explorer.exe)

taskhost.jpg
    explorer.jpg

So I restarted PC and all was okay, but only 10 minutes and then PC freeze.
    I shutted down PC and I start it after 1 hour and another suprise. I got blue screen.
    On the other start of my PC I got "userinit.exe" error, then black screen with cursor only, then again blue screen, then again infinite freeze.
    And today I got this problem.

20160802_123130.jpg

Down there in the corner is written that I have illegal copy of Windows 7, but I bought Win 7 last year.
    After few restarts I have still this screen and I can move with cursor only.
    I didn't install or download something before these problems so it shouldn't be a virus. Just random time, random problem.
    I have backup of everything and I think it's hard disk problem, but I am not sure.
    Please help!

Attached Files:

2. Cycloid Torus

Cycloid Torus TS Evangelist Posts: 1,662   +311

Truly weird.

If you have access to another machine, download and burn "bitdefender rescue disk" onto a CD and run it on your weiry machine. You may have to get into BIOS to do that.

If that doesn't produce a miracle, then provide specifications and details for the system, symptoms of the problem, etc

BSOD - need error codes and messages - or details from Event Viewer - errors