TechSpot

Realplayer. drag, and drop

By circusboy01
Aug 31, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. I'll start this off the way I do most of my post, I hope this is the right forum for my question.
    Why can't I drag, and drop songs I downloaded from Youtube to the Realplayer playlist over on the right side? They go into cloud storage now where they didn't used too. The other day I got a message that my cloud storage was full. But I could still drag, and drop. I deleted a whole bunch of my least favorite songs from Realplayer, to free up space. Then I downloaded a bunch more songs. Now they won't drag and drop to the playlist. Do you think I might have clicked or unclicked a setting or something?
    Also Can I download an older version of Realplayer. Before the Cloud? I really don't need the cloud, my songs are going to stay right here on my computer. Also I don't ever remember Realplayer ever telling me that it was full. Before the Cloud came along.

2. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 5,302   +238

I know nothing about the cloud, but have you tried copying the songs from the cloud & pasting them in the folder you want them in?

3. circusboy01

circusboy01 TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 829   +11

I'll try that. The thing is though I used to be able to drag and drop. So I should still be able to.
    If I knew you were going to be the only one to reply, I would have just sent you an email.;o)

4. learninmypc

It's better done this way because if I don't have the correct answer, someone else hopefully will. :)

5. learninmypc

It's better done this way because if I don't have the correct answer, someone else hopefully will. :)

6. circusboy01

circusboy01 TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 829   +11

I understand. Got the problem fixed. Used Revo to completely uninstall RealPlayer.
    then I reinstalled. The Cloud ? (I guess) loaded all the videos, even ones I had deleted to the new player, and it drags and drops like it should.

learninmypc likes this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.