Realplayer. drag, and drop

circusboy01

I'll start this off the way I do most of my post, I hope this is the right forum for my question.
Why can't I drag, and drop songs I downloaded from Youtube to the Realplayer playlist over on the right side? They go into cloud storage now where they didn't used too. The other day I got a message that my cloud storage was full. But I could still drag, and drop. I deleted a whole bunch of my least favorite songs from Realplayer, to free up space. Then I downloaded a bunch more songs. Now they won't drag and drop to the playlist. Do you think I might have clicked or unclicked a setting or something?
Also Can I download an older version of Realplayer. Before the Cloud? I really don't need the cloud, my songs are going to stay right here on my computer. Also I don't ever remember Realplayer ever telling me that it was full. Before the Cloud came along.

I'll start this off the way I do most of my post, I hope this is the right forum for my question.
Why can't I drag, and drop songs I downloaded from Youtube to the Realplayer playlist over on the right side? They go into cloud storage now where they didn't used too. The other day I got a message that my cloud storage was full. But I could still drag, and drop. I deleted a whole bunch of my least favorite songs from Realplayer, to free up space. Then I downloaded a bunch more songs. Now they won't drag and drop to the playlist. Do you think I might have clicked or unclicked a setting or something?
Also Can I download an older version of Realplayer. Before the Cloud? I really don't need the cloud, my songs are going to stay right here on my computer. Also I don't ever remember Realplayer ever telling me that it was full. Before the Cloud came along.
I know nothing about the cloud, but have you tried copying the songs from the cloud & pasting them in the folder you want them in?

I know nothing about the cloud, but have you tried copying the songs from the cloud & pasting them in the folder you want them in?

I'll try that. The thing is though I used to be able to drag and drop. So I should still be able to.
If I knew you were going to be the only one to reply, I would have just sent you an email.;o)

I'll try that. The thing is though I used to be able to drag and drop. So I should still be able to.
If I knew you were going to be the only one to reply, I would have just sent you an email.;o)
It's better done this way because if I don't have the correct answer, someone else hopefully will. :)

It's better done this way because if I don't have the correct answer, someone else hopefully will. :)

I understand. Got the problem fixed. Used Revo to completely uninstall RealPlayer.
then I reinstalled. The Cloud ? (I guess) loaded all the videos, even ones I had deleted to the new player, and it drags and drops like it should.

Back