Realtek hd audio driver problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

simisker

i just had a new pc and ive gone to watch a film on it but it says audio device not installed, so i went thro sound,video and game controlers option in control panel and everything is installed. then i went thro in start menu>all programs>accessories>entertainment>volume control, and its sayin no available sound mixer. and it aint lettin me put my sound card thro the main sound settings. any help will be well appreciated

AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual core processor 4000+
2.1ghz, 1GB of RAM,

and nope, there isnt a yellow exclamation mark anywhere on my device mnager, the sound does work cuz i tried the test sound in realtek audio manager, but the volume control wont pick it up. i tried unistallin it but its sayin it might be needed to boot the computer, ive tried installin a new driver and it just says installin driver failed

im guessing you wont be too keen on doing a fresh OS installation. have you tried updating the driver and your codecs?

i finally done it lol, i had to go to add or remove programs, uninstall all the drivers from there, but its all done now, thx for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back