Realtek high defination audio microphone problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have an Acer aspire 5710 notebook.I bought it last week.
I am a musician and ı always record something with my computer.When ı try to record something with my new notebook ı saw that ı can not hear the voice of microphone.
I am trying to solve that problem .Please help me.

i have the same problem on hp compaq 6715b. I've been tweaking windows and searching google for 24 hrs now, and i'm left under the impression that soundmax HDA (realtek HDA in your case) just doesn't support hardware mic monitoring. I'd venture 3rd party software is the solution but haven't been able to find anything useful. SOMEONE PLEEEASE HEELP ASAP

any luck yet mourner?
found some dj programs on the net but
ALL of them have a very annoying 0.5 sec delay or so

Does anyone kow anything about this problem? Is it impossible to hear the voice of microphones with this an.sound card? I will give it back as soon as ı can

re

I've spoken with a hardware geek at university and he claims that high-definition does not support hardware microphone monitor. Hence, if you wanna hear your voice as you speak/sing, you have to buy a pre-amp of some sort.
That sucks doesnt it

Well it kinda seems you need a real-time processer to make this work. Haven't tried Protools but Audacity isn't the deal. Amplitube is kinda working, though. Haven't been able to tune it well yet. It needs a lot of processing power and physical memory - you'd do well with at least 2g ram and a turion 64 x2 for example.
Still, im convinced a hardware pre-amp is the only real solution to the problem. Amptitude has a slight 100 msec delay and it is very annoying. And it's the best i've been able to find after days of googling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back