Reboot problem, can someone decipher minidump please?

By Ralph659
Nov 3, 2006
  1. Hello,

From time to time my pc reboots without any reason
    This can be very annoying especially since I use that pc for my work...
    I have reinstalled everything with the latest drivers and for a few weeks everything went fine but an hour ago, my computer rebooted again without any reason.

I have attached the minidump file.

It would be very very nice if someone could decipher the file and explain me what's the problem.

Btw, the systemlog says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a (0x0065005a, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804f8c38). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110306-01.dmp.

PS: If I do a memtest during several hours, I don't get any error so I don't think it's the RAM

Thanks a lot in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

You minidump repots a problem with a file called anio.sys which is a part of windows!!!!

Run error checking on your hard drive to see if that helps, if not, you may be infected!! Inwhich case, follow the instructions here very carefully -
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

anio.sys is part of the D-link wireless lan drivers as far as I`m aware.

Try updating the drivers an see if that helps.

Regards Howard :)
  4. Ralph659

Ralph659 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for your reply.

I have ran error checking => no errors
    I have ran an antivirus => no virusses
    I have looked for an update for my D-link wireless drivers but I already have the latest versions...

What can still be the problem?
  5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

You could try posting 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps as it`s very difficult to be sure from only one dump file.

We can then see if your computer is crashing with the same error everytime.

Regards Howard :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.