Receiving hebrew text emails...in hotmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiddler

Hi guys, my wife is having probs with her hotmail. Sometimes she can read an email that is sent to her in hebrew as hebrew, and other times she can't, it just appears as gibberish. Also, an email that she could read has now become gibberish again!
Anyone any ideas?
Does hotmail resolve hebrew by default, or does it have to be configured...and if so, how?
Thanks guys :cool:

Thanks for replying , yes I do have the language packs installed, well, at least I asssume so. I say this because after I installed the hebrew option from the xp disc, I still couldn't find hebrew font in my control panel/font folder......
As for 'does the sender?'.........we were able to read her emails in hebrew on my wifes old pc, then she (wife) got a new one, and I reinstalled xp for her, but forgot to install the hebrew lang. and only did it the other day, but it hasn't made any diff.
I've given myself a headache searching on the net for a solution to this problem, and found nothing that works......:(

I have a similar problem on my dad's computer. He puts a lot of stuff in Italian. Sometimes he really mucks things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back