Recently Installed Harry Potter And Goblet Of Fire Game, Wont Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagyns

I Recently Installed Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, But It Wont Start. I Double Click On The Icon And The Screen Goes Black For Awhile As If The Game Is Gonna Start, But Then It Just Returns To My Desktop, Help Me Fix It.

Video Card: Hightech excalibur radeon
512mb of ram
1.67 GHz - amd athalon
anything i miss?

what redion card aggzectally

# System Requirements

* Sound Card (Direct X 9.0c Compatible)
* Direct X 9.0c
* Keyboard
* Gamepad
* Multi-Player Game
* Windows 2000
* Windows XP
* Pentium 2 or equivalent
* 1.2 GHz Processor
* 256 MB RAM
* 1.2 GB Free Hard Disk Space Required
* 8x CD/DVD-Rom Speed
* Graphics Card 32 MB
your system meats all requeirments as far as i can see exept i do not know what viedo card you have what redion

hi the game will run but it keep freezing sometimes for about a min. then it will come back on again. does any one know how to stop this??????

Did you sort it? i have the same problem !

Bagyns said:
I Recently Installed Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, But It Wont Start. I Double Click On The Icon And The Screen Goes Black For Awhile As If The Game Is Gonna Start, But Then It Just Returns To My Desktop, Help Me Fix It.

Please ! did you sort this out? I have the same issue... and i am trying to sort it for my 8yr old Nephew. PLEASE ! if you know what the issue is, could you email me mike@laughterpromotions.com or post here (email would be amazing tho...!) - The PC def. meets spec, and i bought the games from PCcrapshop myself, so not a ******copy....

Cheers,
Mike
www.laughterpromotions.com

hi. i was able to install harry potter and was able to play it. my computer specs are: P4 3.0ghz, 256 RAM; 128 GeForce MX video card, Win XP. Asrock board...

video requirements

I believe that in order to play the game you must have either an NVIDIA(R) GeForce2(TM) or ATI(R) Radeon(TM) 7500, or a very close compatible or more recent chipset with a DirectX(R) 9-compatible driver.... The game plays on my desktop unit but not on my laptop which has an SIS video system...

hope this helps

No Registration number for Harry Potter PC Goblet Game!! Help!!

I just bought this game for my nephew and the first thing they make you do is enter a number from a white box... there is no such box or number anywhere on this game... any help pretty please???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back