Recommend Firefox and Chrome browser alternatives

Since I believe Firefox is more customizable, I have it & use it as my default browser.
I also have & use SeaMonkey which is in the same family as Firefox.
I've had too many hassles with google chrome so I quit using it.
I've also had & tried Opera, its probably ok, but........:)

"Pale Moon" third party build of Firefox and optimized,available in 32bit and 64bit(native) flavours. See www.palemoon.org for details. FF extensions and themes work and the memory footprint is lighter...I vouch for it. :cool:

-Cowboy

I completely agree that Firefox is most customizable browser. A large no. of plugins installations available for the same make it professionals choice. On the Other side Chrome is supposed to most user friendly browser. Apart from these I have used Opera and internet explorer and they also good for some specific purposes

Current opera is a google chrome clone... so that leaves the OP with...
...Internet Explorer!. :)

some internet browsers from filehippo:
Avant Browser
Safari
Internet Explorer
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
Opera
Comodo Dragon
Comodo IceDragon
Maxthon Internet Browser
Torch Browser

"Pale Moon", cousin of Firefox, has been my choice for over a year. Less bugs, no blackouts and small footprint, can use most if not all Firefox plug-ins.

Cyberfox and Waterfox are 2 Mozilla derivatives for 64 bit Windows. Both very fast. Pale Moon is good but Waterfox and Cyberfox are faster. Tried Chrome 64 bit build, but not as stable as the others previously mentioned.

Back