Recommendations for a site to buy book?

momok

Hi all,

I've been searching through the internet for sites to purchase some books. (More specifically, these books:

Harrington on Hold 'em Expert Strategy for No Limit Tournaments, Vol. 1: Strategic Play
Harrington on Hold 'em Expert Strategy for No Limit Tournaments, Vol. 2: Endgame

I'm not happy with going through Amazon, as it only offers two payment methods: Credit Card or Cheque.

Does anyone know of a site which offers the books with shipping worldwide (or at least to Singapore) and an alternative payment method?

Regards,
momok =)

Hi,

The other way I can pay in ebay is through paypal, but I would still need a credit card to pay through the paypal account. Thanks for helping me search CCT.

Regards,
momok =)

Various book shops and even EBay vendors will accept money orders - just have to ask before you bid/buy.

:)

Oh man. Problem is I don't have money orders or cheques. My preferred mode of payment is usually through e-NETS, via my internet banking. I do have an online account with moneybrookers though.

If you can qualify for a credit card, get your bank to issue you one with a $500 dollar limit. Register with Pay Pal - once it is succesful, cut the card to bits. Arrange the default payments direct from your bank account and never buy when short of funds there.

Thus, you have Pay Pal BUT no credit card bills or card even.

Wow.
Some extreme measures lol. Perhaps I'll just approach a friend's sister who has a credit card. :p

Thanks for the help so far though! =)

Pretty cool!

CCT said:
If you can qualify for a credit card, get your bank to issue you one with a $500 dollar limit. Register with Pay Pal - once it is succesful, cut the card to bits. Arrange the default payments direct from your bank account and never buy when short of funds there.

Thus, you have Pay Pal BUT no credit card bills or card even.

That's pretty cool!

CCT, would you not still have to pay an annual credit card fee for the cut up card? Or are you suggesting that you cancel the card after cutting it up?

Annual fee for a credit card? You joke I hope? They charge the vendor for the use of their card which is passed on to you one way or the other and you would pay a fee?

Never.

Back