Recover deleted files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephisto_007

Hi, this morning my silly cousin had deleted my photo files from the entire folder from my computer and my question is, is there a way to retrieve my photos back, or perhaps some sort of Recovering Deleted Programs that can do the job? please point me out of this misery. :dead: thankx in adv...

Did he deleted them from Recycle Bin too? Because if not, you can found them there, just right-click on your file and then, restore.
Other solution I don't know, only if System Restore can do something, but I'm not sure.

System Restore is totally useless for this.

Now, every second your computer is turned on can destroy more data so if the photos are really precious to you, unplug the computer this instant! Find someone who knows more about computers - the hard drive should be removed and attached to another machine so that any remaining data on it is not disturbed.

If you don't mind losing some of the data, you can install some recovery programs on the same computer. Zero Assumption Recovery is a good program and the picture restore functionality is free. Another more generic free program is PC Inspector File Recovery. Anything more advanced will cost you money and probably overwrite (=destroy) more data when installed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back