Recovering a recovered file which is in dbf format

Shayan Taheri

Hello,
About one weak ago unfortunately I wiped my internal storage and Iost my everything,
I tried to recover my data using hexamob android application(My device is samsung galaxy tab 8.9)
After two times trying, I recovered almost 32GB of data but almost all of them are in dbf format which I'm not familiar with, so I don't know if it is possible to recover these files to my images, movies, etc
Any helps desperately appreciated

dbf files are used for Database storage - - you need the application that created them to access the data

Thank you for your response,
you mean applications such as MySQL or another database applications can access to the data stored in dbf files?
What is this mentioned data ? My Images , Videos , etc or some codings?

DBF files can be associated with ANY program that wants to use a database. I haven't used MySQL on this pc yet so I can't verify it uses dbf, but it is likely.

Without boring you to death with details, I would summarize that images (bmp, gif, png, jpg) videos (mp3, rpm,...) would not normally stored into a database but it is possible.
32GB of data but almost all of them are in dbf format
and that makes the problem specific to the galaxy device.

Suggest you find the galaxy support forum and enter your question there - - sorry.

Btw: you can always find something using a google query like "dbf file association"

Back