Red 'X' Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfatgoalie

Hi all,

Not really an audio/vid qu but didnt know where else to put it,

When browsing web sites some pictures, for example a graph, wont show, instead i just get an empty box with a red 'X' in the corner!

Its not all graphics and graphs etc just some of them but its driving me nuts!!! PLEASE can anyone help me on how to solve this!!!

Much appreciated!!!

BFG

that is most likely a security or privacy setting in internet options in control panel. blocking those images.

Hey

I have noticed that the defaults on IE is about correct for any browsing, you don't really have to change any settings.

What you do need, which is not default, is Java Runtime Enviroment from java.sun.com

I think that would sort your problem...
Good luck...

no, when i try to view an image e-mailed to me that red X in a small box appered and i singed out and back in and i was allowed to view the picturt and it was just a new type of key board which has come out nothing that i shouldent be looking at.

When there is a picture on something, alot of times its linked to somewhere else. a site. unless its copy and pasted. if it is, that site may require certain settings to view content correctly. ex. cookies enabled/disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back