Referenced Memory Error

By deafninja
Mar 4, 2009
  1. I have been getting the following error.

the instruction at "0x0123ea13" referenced memory at "0X6363d854". The memory could not be "read".

I recently installed a new hard drive and did scan disk and found no problems. Ram was also replaced about 2-3 months ago as well.

I had also gotten a parity error as well after a similar message as listed above and system froze up and I had to restart.
  2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

3. oshea

oshea TS Rookie

Worked for me!

I unchecked the box called "enable third party browswer extensions" in IE and all my issues went away.

Much thanks to Sub-Conscious for his knowledge and techspot for providing this forum.

Originally Posted by Sub-Conscious
    i found a way to fix it on my machine!!! :angel:

it had been bugging me for months, every time i closed IE i used to 2 of those error boxes in a row, but the simple solution was to go into internet options, advanced, and uncheck the box called "enable third party browser extensions". now the error has disappeared. i dont know if that will work when other programs cause the error, but if its just IE, try that.
  4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

IE Reset info for others viewing ;)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.